We focus on improving the interaction and experience that your users have with your site in order to improve conversion rates and overall customer satisfaction. We also provide expert level personal customer service so that you can focus on growing your business.
After you sign up for our free trial, we’ll contact you and launch your WordPress site.
Make your WordPress Site Faster,
More Reliable and More Secure
Who It’s For:
- From Individuals looking to start their first blog or online store
- To Small Businesses
- To Enterprise Grade Applications
- Our hosting solutions are built to perfectly fit your needs!
What You’ll Get:
- Faster Page Load Speeds
- Customer Service from Experts
- Backup and Restore functionality
- Secure Server Architecture
- SSD Hard Drive
- Free Email Address for your Domain
- Tips to Improving Conversion Rates
- We set up and install WordPress for you for FREE!
- We help you select the best domain for your website and use that domain with us
- We help you choose and install the WordPress Theme that fits your style
- We give you a guide to using WordPress
- We will give you estimates to customize your WordPress website – no need to contact outside developers!
Prepare for Takeoff:
- We will migrate your site over for FREE
- 30 Day FREE Trial
- Very fast Page Load Speeds
- Backup and Restore Functionality
- Secure Server Architecture
- Expert Level Customer Service
If you have a custom set up or get a ton of traffic, we can break down the architecture that you need and give you a cost to implement.
We love to build things that EMPOWER people.
Every tool that we build or will build, is centered around that maxim. We empower people when they use our API to create Web Hosting Companies. We empower people when they learn more about WordPress and Web Development from our courses or our blog. We empower people when they launch one of our business in a box solutions via our API. We empower people when they use a launch button to earn recurring revenue from their customers. We’ve spent the last 8 years building WordPress sites for clients and honing our coding skills. We’ve learned a ton from this experience and want to pass on that knowledge to others.
WPLauncher started off as a resource for beginners to learn how to build professional WordPress sites using our Launch Guides. We’ve since expanded it by building our own hosting platform from the ground up and putting all our clients on it. Then we said to ourselves, “selves, let’s share this with all WordPress developers and build an API.”
That’s exactly what we did, we built an API that makes it easy to launch fully managed WordPress hosting on the fly.
Our first product, the Launch Button, is our proof of concept of what’s possible using the API. If you build and sell WordPress themes, forget selling downloads. The Launch Button lets your customers launch your theme instantly on their own server with their own domain name and allows you to earn recurring revenue from your theme.