Hey Buddy! Let’s edit some of your WordPress site’s users. Login to your WordPress dashboard (example.com/wp-login.php).
Hover over the Users tab in the left sidebar and click on the All Users link.
Hover over the user in the list view and click on the Edit link.
You should now see the Edit User form.
As you can see, you can edit the following things via this form:
- Choose to disable the visual editor when writing
- Change the admin color scheme
- Enable keyboard shortcuts for comment moderation
- Show toolbar when viewing the site
- Change the user’s role
- Change the first and last name
- Change the nickname
- Change the name that is displayed publicly
- Change the email
- Change website
- Change the biographical information
- Change your passwords
Click the Update User button and you should see the message below.